Define your desire to become smart ?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

How I Lost 15 Pounds in 5 Days!

If you are interested in losing 15 pounds in 5 days, read on. I'll tell you my story, that even I still can't believe. About a month ago I got fed up with the way I looked. I had always been skinny, and found myself putting on a lot of weight especially in my waist. I decided enough was enough. I then began on my quest to get my old body back.

DAY 1

I woke up and jumped on the scale weighing in at 235. I made breakfast which is very important. I had been told that it was a proven fact people who eat breakfast have better results losing weight. And, I also managed to fit in a thirty minute light jog.

DAY 2

I made a point to eat five to six smaller meals, instead of three big meals. By doing this, I think I increased my metabolism making it easier to burn fat. I again got in thirty minutes of good, interval, strength-training exercise.

DAY 3

I decided to try this body wrap I was very skeptical about. My friend Denise had been harping me to try it. And, I thought what do I have to lose. I was astonished at the end of the day to see I had lost ten pounds so far!

DAY 4

I took a break from exercising on day 4, because my legs were pretty sore and ate just fruit and oatmeal that day. I also drank lots of water.

DAY 5

I went for a thirty minute speed walk when I woke up. I got back and decided to use another body wrap as Denise suggested that I should. That night I weighed in at 220lb. I'd lost fifteen pounds in five days!

Over five days by implementing a good diet, regular exercise, and by the help of these amazing body wraps I got back to a weight I feel more than comfortable with. I look great and even feel better. And, I felt I needed to share my story and publicly thank my good friend Denise!


GET a Trial to one of the best weight loss products which you can't miss

Act now >> Click here to get the trial of one of the best weight loss product

No comments: